Most members sign up in person.
But you're welcome to look around! Details on the Membership are below.
Belonging at B & B Ranch means visiting whenever you like and as often as you like. Ranch Members get full access to everything, dinner, horseback riding, and plenty of Cooperstown. Plus the swimming pool and spa areas, space for meetings or hangouts, and everything with a big "welcome back." But because this is important to you, we invite you to visit, have dinner and discuss the whole thing in person. Scroll down for more details.
We'll be happy to take your dinner reservation
and to discuss membership when you arrive.
Details are below. The dinner reservation form is here.
Membership at B & B Ranch means you can take full advantage of the facilities and enjoy regular and memorable dinners. Members get year-round access to all the facilities on the Ranch and enjoy:
- Stay Off-Season at 20% Off, with everything included every November 1 thru May 1 (excluding Thanksgiving & Christmas Weeks and January 1 Weekend).
- Feast on Cooperstown's most generous dinner - anytime - at B & B Ranch's legendary private dining room
- Full lounge & bar use
- Take to the indoor swimming pool - year round
- Lounge in the hot tub or steam room
- Full use of tennis and basketball courts
- Trail use and "pond appreciation"
- Get Butcher Box select cuts, The Pasta Box and The Sauce Box delivered to your home.
Memberships cost a ONE TIME $99/couple or family and members are then obligated to purchase an additional $400 worth of food and beverage over the coming year - and we only bill the difference if there is one.
After your first year, we just ask you to continue to purchase $400 annually - and you're good - for all of the above!
You get a lot of good food, and full use of the facility. The Ranch gets another happy member.
- Meals that aren't included in the Room Rates are a daily Prix Fixe, trattoria-style - five courses - for $39.95.
- Piedmontese Beef entrees go for $44.95
- Premium Steaks go for a cool $49.95.