About B & B Ranch
B & B Ranch, Guest House & Spa is a Country Inn in rural Fly Creek New York. It's also a Community Supported Farm, a producer of natural gourmet foods, a horse stable and riding center and an exceptional Central New York vacation on 340 acres of forest, farmland and open pasture.
If you haven’t seen the Upstate New York sky lately, you’re in for a wonderful surprise all over again. B & B Ranch provides a base-camp and center for all kinds of activities.
- A premium Guest House with 5 guest rooms and luxury accommodations for a total of no more than 10 guests at time.
- A farm-to-table kitchen and dining room just for guests, sportsmen and riders and specializing in Northern Italian Cuisine and locally grown and raised beef, vegetables and artisanal produce.
- A working Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm and ranch, which produces livestock for the restaurant and for those who support the project, livestock and farm. Click here to learn more.
- Stables, for horseback riding, boarding of horses and - with 340 acres of trails, pastures and forest land - some of the best territory to rediscover the land, its history and its allure.
- A private Sportsman’s Club, with a dedicated private hunting reserve.
- Full service spa and wellness center.
- Banquet Facilities for Weddings, Reunions or Meetings.
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Fitness Center
- And a Buyer’s Club for Guests who just can’t get enough of the gourmet food and all the specialties of B & B Ranch.
We'll be happy to have you visit, or to show you more from the Buyers Club and the Central New York CSA that's changing the way people buy their food. Or sign up for our Newsletter. It's always loaded with free, useful and interesting information from the heart of New York Farm Country.