December 31, 2015
B & B Ranch is very pleased to welcome Cooperstown's own...
The Old Masters
- Dan Martin, trombone and drums
- Tom Ives, bass
- Tim Iversen, piano and vocals
For an evening of Dinner, Music and More!
Send out 2015 with a special evening, capped with champagne and plenty more to remember!
New Year's Eve Dinner Starts at 7pm and we'll continue serving straight through Midnight.
New Year's Eve Dinner
- B & B Ranch's Famous Antipasto
- Angels and Eggs Pasta
- Mushroom-Marsala Ravioli
- Red-Wine Braised Rabbit With Vegetable Polenta
- Piedmontese Roast Beef With Roasted Shallot Mashed Potatoes
- Pan-Seared Berkshire Pork Chop With Figs, Apples and sage butter.
- Roasted Kabocha Squash
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts
- Baby Carrots With Local Honey
- Chocolate Mousse
- Apple Pie a la mode
Just $49.95 per person
New Year's Day Brunch
- B & B Ranch Granola With Fresh Fruits And Local Honey
- Walnut-Banana Pancakes With Local Maple Syrup
- B & B Ranch Waffles With Local Maple Syrup
- Baked Ranch Eggs With Spinach and Cheese
- Tomato-Parmesan Omelets
Everything served with our own Berkshire Ham Steaks, Bacon and Sausage
Honey by Snowdon Apiares, Otsego County, NY